You are probably considering schools in the United States, Australia, and Germany. But have you considered less-known locations like South Africa, Switzerland, or the United Arab Emirates? These destinations are worth studying abroad.
Cape Town South Africa
- Location Cape Town, located at the southern tip of Africa’s coast, is a vibrant and multicultural city that also houses many universities.
- The perks – It’s an affordable way to live and study.
- The most popular areas of study are Economics and law.
- Fun fact Cape Town was named the best place to visit in the world by the New York Times
- Lage: Zurich, located on Lake Zurich near the Swiss Alps is an ideal location for people who love water sports and mountain sports.
- The perks It is the largest city in Switzerland and one of the most important financial centers in the world. Not to mention that it has some of the best museums and theatres in Europe.
- The most popular areas of study are Conservation, archeology, and wildlife biology
- Fun fact Monocle Magazine rated Zurich the most “livable”.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Location Located on the southern shores of the Arabian Gulf, Dubai boasts year-round sunshine
- The perks Dubai boasts more than 50 universities and campuses
- The most popular areas of study are: Architecture and business administration, tourism, engineering, and engineering
- Fun fact Dubai is home to the tallest building, largest mall, and biggest aquarium in the world.
You have many options, no matter where you choose to go to school, whether it’s in a large city or the countryside.