Australia offers many opportunities to study abroad. Its low cost of living, scholarships opportunities, and availability of internships are some of Australia’s greatest selling points. It is not surprising that Australia expects a 30% increase of international student enrollments by 2020. Learn why studying in Australia may be the right choice for you.
- Geographical Location: Australia, considered by many to be the world’s largest island, is located in both the Indian and Pacific Oceans
- States : New South Whales (Queensland, Victoria, Western Australia), Tasmania, South Australia
- Seasons Winter (December-February); Summer (March-May); Autumn (March-May); Winter, June-August; Spring (September-November);
- Climates : Equatorial and Tropical
- The perks English is your native language, so you can test your English skills
- Sydney is the largest city
- Most popular areas of study: Biology and zoology.
- Attractions Opera House, Great Barrier Reef and the 12 Apostles
- Fun Fact: Australia can be described as both a country AND a continent
Tabble Of Contents